Responsible for establishing contact with existing customers, identifying new opportunities, and following up on potential leads. The Outside Sales Representative will also monitor industry trends in order to identify emerging markets and develop plans to utilize those markets to expand revenue.
Skills and Qualification Required
- Researches, recommends and uses established and new sources for active and passive business partners
- Ability to independently manage day-to-day activities and projects
- Collaborate with the management team to improve marketing materials and expand the company’s marketing presence
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Strong computer skills and understanding of spreadsheet software
- 4+ years’ outside sales experience